1940s – 1960s

 

In 1945 the F.G. Häberle company was founded in the Saxon town Burgstädt. It specialized in the production of electrical household appliances and radio receivers from former Wehrmacht (Nazi German military) inventories as well as the production of AM radio receivers in small series.

 

In the early 1950s, the first VHF radio receivers were developed and built. In the mid-1950s an internal design department was set up, whose innovative strength has been and remains a major pillar of our commercial success. 

 

In the early 1960s there began the production of GAV 16 communal antenna tube amplifiers for VHF and TV.

© EGARA-CMS ist ein urheberrechtlich geschütztes Produkt der DREIWERKEN GmbH - Ihrer Werbeagentur für Online- und Print-Medien aus Kolbermoor (bei Rosenheim).